Selasa, 22 Februari 2011

@hellotys - The Way I hate You

just words ... from my heart. Ehe.

I hate the way you taught me how to love nobody but you.

I hate the way you told me everything will be okay if we're together

I hate the way you said I'm sorry over and over, but it means nothing but a word.

I hate the way you promised me forever's exist.

I hate the way you glanced at me and it made me blushed.

I hate the way you made me believe in you totally.

I hate the way you told me those fucking lies.

I hate the way you sent me a short message, but when I replied it back, all I got is my inbox's notification said: "there's no new message".

I hate the way you made me waiting for hours and all you said is sorry.

I hate the way you held my hand and said you'll be there for me whenever I need you, but in fact you're not.

I hate the way you hated my friends becoz they didn't like you.

I hate the way you went away when I still needed you here.

I hate the way you said let's break, like it won't be hurt me, hey it hurts me forever.

I hate the way you threw me away, I am no rubbish dear.

I hate the way I can't forget a thing about you, oh please just a thing.

I hate the way when I found someone else, but still there's you in my deep deep heart, sucks.

and

the most painful thing is ...
I hate the way you came back to my life and ruined everything, but I am ... still loving you. Jerk.

Pls I wanna forget everything, yea everything..

In this note : r.a.r

4 komentar: