Selasa, 31 Desember 2013

December Sets

Helloh bloggers! 

I've been active again on my polyvore page since this current month. I was too stressed and too bored with my absolutely ordinary life. I remembered how long it has been since the last time I made my latest set. So longing about time I could do whatever I want. This term of college is killing me hardly. :( 

In this post, I just want to share about some sets I made in the middle of this busy college term. I couldn't believe I made this much when college life are awful enough to be remembered of! Here's the sets.



I just feel I'm failed enough to be polyvore blogger or polyvore user since I don't do sets daily like others do. Its not about winning contests, making profits or whatever you think I did on polyvore. Its about making great sets, being liked by my precious followers and being happy when I get top sets. I miss them!!!

I just decided that I'll be more active again on polyvore, blogger etc. Its kinda make happy and stressesd-less. It will fill my spare time too from now on. Huhuu missing it too bad! :'}

...tys...

1 komentar: